Friday, June 29, 2018

Paper Doll Collaberation 2018 June Bride

Where did this month go!  I love wedding dresses.  I love drawing wedding dresses.  Above are two beautiful bridal gowns.  The first is a short vintage inspired dress with flower applique.  The second is a long trumpet gown with beaded detail and a bouquet.  It's a lot easier for me tor draw beading and lace by hand, on the computer it's a bit harder because I don't like to copy and paste... I want a hand drawn look!  I gave her a short veil with some glitter detail.  I did one more sketch of a big Cinderella style ball gown but didn't have any time to do the computer lines.  When I tried on wedding dresses, I was very surprised how heavy the things are!  Especially the ball gowns! This may be my last post for a week.

 Be sure to check out the other great contributors to this fun collaboration project, links are below.

PaperThinPersona
PaperDollSchool
 Base

1 comment: