Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Inktober Oct 8th and 9th







The 8th was Monday and the theme was animals.  Being at staff day I was quick to pick the first things that came to my mind so I have a cat girl, bunny girl and bird dress.  October 9th was food, at first I kept drawing fruit so I tried to do other things too.  I made some more mix and match outfits.  It ended up as two pages, simply because all of the outfits would not fit onto one page.  She has a ice cream cone top with desert print skirt, an apple turtlenck with banana pants.  the next page is a pineapple dress, a watermelon top with matching shorts, a lemon shirt with citrus skirt, pizza top with Swiss cheese Capri, and finally a candy corn dress (though hard to tell when not colored). Today's theme will be posted tomorrow.


My prompt list for the month can be found here.


More outfits

Other Blogs Doing this Inktober challenge
https://whitewoodladybug.wordpress.com/
https://ootc-paperdollsproject.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment