Friday, December 28, 2018

Paper Doll Collaboration 2018 December Ugly Sweater



This month's theme was ugly sweater.  This is the last theme for the 2018 collaboration project, as the month is December and the years is ending.  But worry not, we will be doing another project in 2019 (details still in progress).  For this theme, I drew my own sweater vest that I've had since I was a kid, it's the one on the right, with gingerbread man buttons.  the second outfit is a reindeer with Christmas lights, I imaging this would light up when the nose is pressed or something.  Trying to work on a New Years doll, but may not be done in time.  Thanks to Julie and Rachel for all the wonderful outfits they designed this year and agreeing to go another round!

Be sure to check out the other blogs participating in this collaboration project.

PaperThinPersona
PaperDollSchool
 Base

1 comment: