Monday, January 21, 2019

2019 Goals

Wow, this month is almost over!  What happened! Some of my goals for this year are
1. Sell some stuff.  I really don't need multiple copies of things. And some sets I have cut then bought uncut ect.  Things that came in lots I just don't need to keep.
2. Organize!  Things are a bit everywhere.  The whole house needs some TLC.
3. Get MARRIED!  I swear, this year is it!  Planning on March.  Done nothing. (I have a dress... bought it two years ago, lol)  Been together 15 years this March
4. Finish unfinished projects or post them as is.  I have quite a few things I never quite finished and put aside.  I plan on fleshing these out and getting them DONE!
5. Stop snacking and lose some weight.
6. Scan more things.  Post more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment