Monday, February 11, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day card


 Above is a 3 page Valentine's Day card I designed.  I used the same base as my Christmas doll here,  The fashion doll is based on Mattel's Barbie and most all of her outfits are inspired by Valentine's Barbie dolls.  I made more mix and match options for her.  The cover says "Happy Valentine's Day" and then "A Paper Doll Just For You".  The doll has some accessories on the cover such as hats, and Valentine's gifts. The back cover has four dresses, a purse, and a bouquet of flowers.  The next page features 3 dresses, a purse, and three shoes followed by 1 dress, 2 tops, a skirt and some shoes along with more Valentine's accessories.  The inspired page features 3 tops and four skirts, 1 more dress, another pair of shoes and one last purse.  The inside says "You're Always Fashionable  Be My Valentine!"  This would be folded in half and  stapled together to make a card.

1 comment: