Thursday, April 25, 2019

Dolls and their Dollies

look-alike dress alike clothes and hair- dos
I and Ida Me and Mimi

Punch-out Hair-Dos to fit on dolls and their look-alike dolllies and you change their dresses

these are our party dresses ($25-)

our warm winter clothes

and now it's sleeptime zzzz

I' a fairy princess Let's make believe I'm a little scarcrow I'm a gypsy

These are our school dresses

These are our sports clothes
I do believe this book has a few variations around.  This version is called Dolls and Their Dollies.  look-alike dress-alike Clothes and Hair Dos Doll Book.. Only 29 cents. Number 2749.  This is copyright James and Johnathan Inc from 1961 and Printed in the USA. Published by Lowe.  It includes 4 punch out dolls, 36 cut-out dresses and 8 punch out hair dos.  The girls are I and Ida and Me and Mimi, and feature a big and small version of each doll. Each page includes lovely illustrations filling the background and a bit of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment