Friday, May 10, 2019

Mother's Day Cards

To Mommy, on Mother's Day

For A Mommy Who's Dare
And As Sweet As They Come
This Brings Lots of Love
A Hug and Kiss
From Sharon

A Volland Message

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy

You play with me,
read to me,
sing to me, too
Gee-but I'm lucky
My Mommy is You
Donald

American Greeting Card

For Mommy on Mother's Day

There are lots and logs
of mothers
North and south
and east and west
But Mommy, you're so good to me
I know that your'e the best
That's why I think
it's lots of fun
To send a card like this
and to wish you
"Happy Mother's Day"
with a great big hug and kiss!
XO
Sharon and Donald
Here are three various mother's day cards that to me, look like reused Easter cards!  Scanned backs if any information was on back regarding maker, but last one just had numbers.  No mother's day paper doll this year from me, just not any time. 












No comments:

Post a Comment