Sunday, July 28, 2019

Collaboration July Ballerina/Dancer




base
July is almost over.  Back to school soon!  lots of stuff happening at work.  Busy busy.  It's hot here!  Anyway, this month's theme was Ballerina/Dancer.  i pretty much just stuck with ballerina.  I can't say I've seen many ballets, because I usually fall asleep but I love love love ballerina costumes.  And a few of my favorite movies involve ballerinas (The Red Shoes, Susperia, Black Swan).  As a kid, I loved ballerina paper dolls.  Wait, I still do! 

Included are lots of tutus, including Odette from the Swan Princess.  Three sets of ballet shoes, and three hair styles.

Please note I will be signing all my art as Melissa Pepe now.
 Make sure to check out the other blogs/artist to see what they have designed for this theme

Paper Doll School here
Paper Thin Persona here
Pop Culture Paper Dolls  here

No comments:

Post a Comment