Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sleeping Beauty Part 2






















part one http://missmissypaperdolls.blogspot.com/2012/08/disney-sleeping-beauty-paper-dolls.html  I bought a second set on ebay for just $0.99 and shipping.  This set came with more clothes, more dolls, and the folder.  Still no prince!  Whitman 1959.

Description:Disney princess paper doll
Name: Walt Disney Sleeping Beauty Date:1959 Publisher: Whitman
Artist: unknown
Format:cut with tri folder
Condition: cut, incomplete set

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 9.5 the dolls are lovely, I like that she is not exactly like she is in the movie
Clothing: 9 lovely range of beautiful gowns
Accessories: 8.5 hats to match outfits
Cover: 10 the cover is beautiful drawing of the Prince dancing with Aurora
Color: 9 nice range of colors
Shading/Texture: 9.5 great textures, shading, and patterns
Overall:9.25 of 10

5 comments:

  1. I have scans of the set that include a prince. Where can I send you an e-mail?

    From the pictures, you can print a prince for your set then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a way i can send you a private message so i don't have to post my email? thanks

      Delete
    2. Paperdollsandtoys, could you please email me a prince? I would greatly appreciate it, Suzie.

      Delete
  2. Via your blog I can see none, and I don't want to publish mine openly either.

    But I have a different commenting system on my Paperdollsandtoys blog. If you comment there (click on the place where I put my blog name, not mine, above this post)and put your e-mail in the appropriate square when filling in details, I - but nobody else - can see it.

    Retha

    ReplyDelete