Monday, October 29, 2012

Vampire Paper Dolls






I did not post the whole set because it is still rather new, published by Dover, artist is Tom Tierney.  I was pleasantly surprised by the set, which had a nice mix of pop culture vampires and traditional vampires. I thought it would be appropriate to post this for Halloween.

Description:vampire paper dolls
Name:  Vampire Paper dolls Date: 2012 Publisher:Dover
Artist:Tom Tierney
Format:5 pages from larger book
Condition: uncut

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 8.5 the faces are a little scary
Clothing: 9 lovely range of costumes and characters
Accessories: 8.5 faces for costumes are cool
Cover: not shown, 8 cover is various dolls from the book
Color: 9 skin tones are well done
Shading/Texture: 9 good details and patterns
Overall:8.6 of 10

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting part of the book. I definitely have to get this one to add to my Tom Tierney collection!!

    ReplyDelete