Sunday, February 9, 2020

Julie Lady Dress Pickup











Above is a book printed in Taiwan but I believe the writing is in Japanese.  The pages are cardboard like with punch out clothing and accessories.  All I can read from the cover is Julie Lady Dress Pickup.  Julie is blond with green eyes and a pet koala.  She has many pages of clothing, shoes and accessories, (lots of orange)/  There is also a table with chairs and food. Her pet has a few outfits as well.  I'm guessing the date on this is late 80s to mid 90s based on the style of clothing.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such an interesting doll ! As a fan of vintage anime and cheap bootleg toys, I'm in love with the wierdness of this doll. She's clearly a Lady Georgie knock-off, but with a curious mix of 19th century and late 90s style of clothing.
    Your blog is my new obsession :3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information. Definitely looks like the Lady Georgie character.

      Delete
    2. Sorry for double commenting. This site is wierd for newbies ^^.
      I am in love with your blog !

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete