Sunday, February 2, 2020

Valentine's





I'm afraid I don't know much about these because they came from a freebie table at one the conventions.  I know they are from Hallmark and from around the 1960s but I do not know if it's complete.  I have six dolls that say things like "Happy Valentine's Day", "You're lots of fun"  "You're nice to know" "I like you" and "I'm glad we're friends".  Perhaps these were meant to give out in the classroom.  I have six outfits with six hats, the outfits can fit any doll.

1 comment:

  1. They would have been a single card sent by Mom or Grandma to Daughter or Granddaughter. I never had these doll or this card, but I had many like it over the years. Mine were late 50s into mid 60s. I'm sure you'll find more examples of this type of card, intact, if you go to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete