Monday, December 16, 2019

New Baby Nancy













iron board probably  doesn't go

Probably  doesn't go

Bottom item robably  doesn't go

Probably  doesn't go

Probably  doesn't go

Probably  doesn't go



So this is a set that I've always wanted since seeing it in a guide book.  The baby is absolutely beautiful!  so now I have two sets, this one cut and one uncut.  The uncut one seemed harder to scan so I scanned this set.  note the baby carriage on the bottom was a bit too big for my scanner.  This is the cover for the set.  This paper doll is by Queen Holden and dates 1938.  Its called New Baby Nancy (not to confused with other Baby Nancy).  It is from Whitman publishing and is #994 (I believe...)  The baby doll is quite big at around 9.5 inches tall.  This cut set has 11 beautifully rendered baby outfits along with some bibs, two coats and a blanket.  Some of the accessories that came with my cut set I'm pretty sure ARE NOT from this set (as noted) and I will sort it out later.

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G.! Second from the bottom, the baby blanket, it looks like the baby's face is smothered under the pillow! I love that you shared all the extra bits and pieces, even if they don't go with this doll, and she is beautiful. I use the extra bits for my grandbabies' doll houses, and I make them into ornaments for my vintage table top trees. Thank you for sharing, Blessings from Port Huron, Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tuck the doll into the blanket, so the head is on the pillow and the rest behind. I keep a box of extra bits and pieces and sometimes use them for scrapbooking, cards, or other crafts.

      Delete