Saturday, June 27, 2020

Angel and Dog Dress Pickup

Please note the following paper doll is topless but not anatomically accurate. Doll like nudity.











Here's another foreign Dress Pickup set called Angel and Dog.  However I believe the character from a old Japanese magical girl show called Magical Princess Minky Momo here  here.  However the colors in the main outfit (image 8) are different from the images online. The book has 8 pages total and a front and back cover and is a punch out cardboard.  It is made in Taiwan by Lang Kuan Co. LTD. I will not be posting as much because I am very busy next week with a holiday.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw this anime when I was young ... We called Gigi. I loved the scene when she transforms in a grown up and change her job every episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, another of those bootleg anime dolls <3. They make me feel so nostalgic, like those cheap fake Sailor Moon and Pokemon figures we got in dollar stores and fun fairs back in the days. One day I'll print them all and maybe add them to my anime shelf !

    ReplyDelete