Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Paper doll Convention 2024

 It's almost time for the Paper Doll Convention https://www.opdag.com/convention.html  This will make my fifth? convention. My first was 2016 Phoenix, AZ - Around the World, then 2018 Seattle, WA - Entertainment Extravaganza, and 2022 - Milwaukee, WI - Tell Me a Story and last years 2023 - Philly, PA - Dreaming the Future, the theme for this year is Anything Goes: The Roaring 20's in Indianapolis, IN. It's always a ball but I always get super excited and kinda stressed and anxious and ususually buy too much. I did a quick black and white single page paper doll for the convention but haven't done much paper doll art in the last year. I also did outfits for the dress a doll. Coloring always takes me forever, and I'm rarely motivated to color my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment