Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Let's Play With Paper Dolls

1920 Samuel Lowe Company "My Book of Darling Dolls"

Our Friends doll Dressing and Story book by Birn Bros.

?



Mary Engelbreit

Paus?

Whitman Tammy and Pepper cut Outs

Dolls and Their Dresses Painted book

Whitman Barbie, Ken and Midge

Storybook Paper Dolls

?

Hilda Miloche


Japanese Paper Dolls

Little Tot's Crepe Paper Doll Outfits Dennison

Family Journal magazine

Carl Von Bergen

Good Housekeeping Magazine


Good Housekeeping Magazine



Paper Doll Bazaar Forget Me Not Publishing

McCall's Magazine

?

Allers Magazine

?
Elizabeth Shippen Green
So I've collected together various illustrations of people playing with paper dolls!  These are mostly from pintrest, so I don't know where all of them came from.  Some are from magazines, some are covers of paper doll sets, and some are illustrations.  If you know any infromation about anything that is not identified, or is incorrect, please let me know.  If you have any you'd like to add, also let me know and I'll link it in! 

Sally sent me a few more she found on Ebay, posted below.  Thanks Sally!

Wishnik Cutouts by Whitman (Trolls dolls?)

Formed Plastic Doll Cut-Outs by Alden

Kopy Kate Color Me and Dress Me Doll Book by Whitman

1 comment: