Saturday, March 31, 2018

Paper Doll Collaberation 2018 March Now and Then/Then and Now

OMG totally spaced posting this yesterday! It's been a crazy week for me.
Alright this months theme was "Now and Then" so taking a vintage outfit and making it modern and taking a modern outfit and making it vintage in sorts is how I interpreted it..  For the first outfit I used a fashion plate for inspiration here  and made a casual every day version inspired by the details.  For the second dress I took a casual every day outfit here and created a vintage dress inspired by the fabric and patterns.  The lines on the bottom of the dress are supposed to be the stitched detail of the jeans.  Added some shoes and hats.  The hats, I have no idea if they will actually fit.

Base
PaperThinPersona
PaperDollSchool

No comments:

Post a Comment