Thursday, October 11, 2018

Inktober 10th and 11th




The last few days I have felt exhausted.  School has been going smoothly at least, but I'm lacking some serious energy.  So today I took off of work so I could get some rest!  Today's theme was Occupation/Work.  And I will admit, I'm lazy and uninspired at the moment, so the outfits I made were scrubs for nurse/doctor and a business suit.  I made them mix and match and I will be making more mix and match options.  As for yesterday's theme, Hobby I created a few other mix and match pieces.  Hobbies like painting with a smock and painters pants. An extra top is for train collecting but no bottoms.  They wouldn't fit on the page.   I also made two outfits, one for Doll collecting with a doll in hand and Barbie inspired print and Scrap booking with cute graphic top and photo print skirt.

In case you are curious the fonts I have been using on these pages are Spider and inkyflutterby both are from Dafont.com

My prompt list for the month can be found here.


More outfits

Other Blogs Doing this Inktober challenge
https://whitewoodladybug.wordpress.com/
https://ootc-paperdollsproject.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment