Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Cards

To my wife in your Easter bonnet

You'll knock 'em all dead, honey! Happy Easter

Buzza Cardozo Heart to Heart cards

Happy Easter Brother

In case it isn't clear to you,
Or settled in your mind,
I'm writing Happy Easter to
the best egg I could find.
Happy easter

Wishing a Great Big Happy Easter

For a Mighty sweet Little Girl!

Heart to Heart Buzza Cardozo

Happy Easter to a Fine Son

For many loving wishes,
for a certain little son,
to hope that Easter's
going to be
his very nicest one.

Ambassador Cards

Happy Easter Granddaddy

it's time for colored eggs
And Easter bunnies too
And that's the time to say
Happy Easter to You!

Buzza  Cardozo Heart to Heart cards

Happy Easter Son

It's fun to hunt for
colored eggs
and fine them one by one
but you wont' need
to hunt for this-
a Happy Easter
Son!

A volland Card (this card is flocked!)

Happy Easter Son

To a very
Dear Son
This card comes today
To wish heaps of joy
for his Easter Day!

Wishing Well Grettings

To Greet a Dear Daughter at Easter

"Then Said Jesus unto them. Be not afraid" Mathew 28:10
If all the loving wishes Dear,
For Easter and all other days,
Come true, your heart would overflow,
with joy and happiness always

Wishing Well Grettings

Happy Easter Auntie

To a very nice Auntie
on Easter Day
this little greeting
comes to say
A Happy Easter
just for you
and a wonderful time
all the day through!



Happy Easter to a nice Cousin

Hope your Easter's happy
as a little bird's song
Cause your such
a Nice Cousin
All the year long!

Wishing Well Greetings

To wish You Happy Easter Brother

With some mighty
warm affection
and some hearty wishes too
This is sent in the direction
of a perfect Brother-
YOU!

The Wishing Well
I went to the antique store yesterday with my mom and to my surprise I found these NOS (New old stock) Easter cards for just fifty cents each!  Additional bonus, the booth was 20% off, so they were even less then that.  I bought one of each design I could find.  I scanned the backs to most, but some had a blank back or just numbers, so I didn't include those ones.  Some have foil that did not scan very well, too shiny I suppose.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment