Thursday, September 19, 2019

Boots Paper Doll

Over the summer, sometimes I got stuck at work waiting for a ride.  so while waiting, I began scanning some of my large binders of Newspaper paper doll sheets.  Above is Boots, dated from Sunday, April 19, 1936.  She has 6 lovely outfits in full color.  The text reads" By the way, this's getting to be the time of year when boots will need gobs of sports clothes"  She has a lovely yellow dress with with a collar and buttons, a green top with bow detail paired with a brown skirt, a striped yellow top with red sailor shorts, a purple dress with green bow, and two riding outfits (I think the blue one is for riding.  All are designed as if blowing in the wind, like her blonde hair. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I love the way the artist captured the wind blowing
    Boots hair and clothes. Great paper doll. Thanks for sharing.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete