Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Inktober 2019




It's Inktober time again!  If you are not familiar, here's some info https://inktober.com/  
I made my own prompt list again this year and feel free to use it as well.  I plan on doing only one outfit for each day, not a whole page like last year.  I am also working on TWO inktobers, the paper doll one, and a secret one (for a project in the works)  and I still have to complete my 1940's paper doll for the next issue of OPDAG and do a Halloween paper doll!

My list: 

October 1st: FREE (draw whatever you want, I did my paper doll base shown above)
October 2nd: Bird
October 3rd: Insect
October 4th: Animal
October 5th: Flower
October 6th: Element
October 7th: Food
October 8th: Sports
October 9th: Vintage/Historical
October 10th: Doll/Toy
October 11th: Ghost
October 12th: Witch
October 13th: Vampire
October 14th: Zombie
October 15th: Mummy/Egyptian
October 16th: Clown
October 17th: Pirate
October 18th: Nurse
October 19th: Sailor
October 20th: Alien
October 21st: Mecha/Robot
October 22nd: Princess
October 23rd: Fairy
October 24th: Fairytale/Book Character
October 25th: Ballerina
October 26th: Angel
October 27th: Demon
October 28th: Superhero
October 29th: Warrior
October 30th: Pun/Meme
October 31st: Candy






No comments:

Post a Comment