Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Valentine Card




So I created a Valentine Card this year using a vintage Valentine for the base.

The card I used for my doll is here https://www.pinterest.com/pin/352617845796348514/

Modified of course.

For the front cover, the card says "You are "Cut Out" to be My Valentine."  The doll wears a pink slip with white socks and black shoes.  She has blonde curly hair.  The inside of the card has a nurse outfit with cap, a bee costume with brown bob hair and matching shoes, and a maid outfit with hair accessory.  The puns are "Love Sick?"  "Bee Mine!" and "I was Maid for U"  The inside says "Be a Goodie Two Shoes and be My Valentine!" along with two pairs of shoes (get it!?) along with some space to write a message.  The back has six vintage dresses in pastel colors all inspired by vintage Valentine cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment