Monday, March 16, 2020

General UPDATE

Hey yall.  So a lot is going on in the world, am I right?  In Vegas here, much has happened.  Schools and libraries are now closed.  I work at a library, so no work for me until it opens again.  But I still get paid thankfully.  Stores are pretty cleaned out.  Lucky we did stock up just a little before the craze hit.  No, we aren't hoarding, just a bit extra in case we're stuck inside for few days.  On spring break now, but when school starts back up it will be all online.  I do have a bit of homework to work on this week.  Anyway, long story short, I will TRY to use some of my free time to sort through and scan paper dolls and work on projects.  (but again, still school stuff).  Paper dolls are great activities for kids so if you have a printer, feel free to print some sheets for the little ones that maybe stuck at home.  Stay healthy (and sane) everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment