Thursday, July 2, 2020

American Paper Dolls






So here's a project I was working on.  I wanted to make some more clothing but I won't have time before the 4th of July.  I also didn't have time to clean up the line work.  My tablet has been a bit wobbly at line drawing.  But I wanted to post SOMETHING!  There are 8 girls, America, Truth, Freedom, Liberty, Peace, Justice, Hope and Harmony.  They should all be able to share the two pages of clothing I've designed.  There are 8 tops, 8 bottoms, 3 dresses and 6 pairs of shoes (meant to do more!)  I may use these bases in the future for other holidays.  Also trying to design some hairstyles that will fit all the dolls, but it proved to be a bit difficult.  The whole idea was to show the diverse population of America.  May design more dolls in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment