Friday, August 14, 2020

Cousin maggie and Friends cross stitch paper doll

 


So, I don't actually do much cross stitch, I prefer embroidery (mostly because one time I missed a line half way through and didn't notice til I was done!)  But someone donated some old cross stitch magazines to the library and I grabbed them.  To my surprise, I found a paper doll!  This was in Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine Novemeber/December 1990. Designed by Robin Clark. It includes a page with finished project and instructions and a pattern page with more instructions. 

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so adorable <3 I found this page recently and I'm in love! Btw, I have some anime paper dolls in the highest quality my scanner allowed, maybe you're interested? (the ones on the link are not my files, but these are the dolls)
    https://www.pinterest.cl/teanster123/osomatsu-san-%E3%81%8A%E3%81%9D%E6%9D%BE%E3%81%95%E3%82%93/osomatsu-san-magazine/

    ReplyDelete