Sunday, May 5, 2024

just a note

 I still exist. Yes. And I will be attending the Paper Doll Convention in 2024 https://www.opdag.com/convention.html

However I've been pretty unmotivated on a whole to make anything new, art or otherwise other then a few sketches. School has been physically, emotionally, and intellectually draining.  I've been stressed, anxious, depressed, and otherwise not interested in my usual hobbies. But I am trying. Even the idea task of organizing or scanning paper dolls has not been one I can tackle right now. So blog is still on hiatus until I am in a mood to actually enjoy it again.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Missy! Her blog is one of the best about paper dolls. I've been following your blog since the beginning and even participated in some of your challenges to draw paper dolls. I also try to maintain a blog about the world of paper dolls, trying not to repeat what is seen on other blogs, trying to bring news and share works by other artists and also some of my own. Your blog and your persistence in bringing new content have been an inspiration to me.

    “Every man has the right to doubt his task and to abandon it from time to time; the only thing he can't do is forget it.” (The fifth mountain/ Paulo Coelho, 1996)

    It's okay to dive in (into your mood), but don't stay "underwater" for too long. I'm sure that like me, other followers will be here following your return and waiting for your shares.
    See you!
    https://ootc-paperdollsproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete