Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Barbie Dress-up kit







Here's another box set from Colorforms.  This one features Barbie (living Barbie i believe) from 1970 (according to ebay).  Some pieces are missing from the set, one side of her vest, on boot, some glasses, a glove, and a belt.  It includes a pamphlet that shows how the doll can be dressed.  The text on the pamphlet reads:

Hello. I'm Barbie. Pictured here are some of my favorite outfits for school, shopping and swinging record parties.  You can have lots of fun playing with Colorforms new Barbie Dress-Up Kit.

I believe there's another version of this set very similar but with a different girl on the box

1 comment:

  1. Showing my age but I had this colorform set when I was much, much younger. Mom couldn't buy me Living Barbie (I wanted her so much) so she bought me this instead. I was disappointed that I didn't get the doll but I still loved the present. It was Barbie after all. I now own a mint Living Barbie. 🙂. I haven't seen this set since I owned a set myself.

    ReplyDelete