Thursday, April 9, 2020

Cover Girl a Paper Doll of a Toilet Paper Cover Doll



Do you know the strange Toilet Paper Doll covers that everyone's grandma used to have in their bathroom?  Well, these vintage crochet dolls have become somewhat popular in memes around the internet due to the toilet paper shortage.  These dolls are designed to hide away extra roll of bath tissue under their handmade dresses.  I decided to create a paper doll version just for fun.  I scanned everything in my wardrobe that had a knit or crochet like pattern such as dishrags, shawls and sweaters. Her TP design is actually from paper towels, because it scanned in better.  I used Pinterest to gather references of these vintage oddities here

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever! Thank you. Have to confess, I used to make these! lol! I am a grandma, so...

    ReplyDelete