Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Cinderella and the Prince









This a box set of the Disney character Cinderella and the Prince. I love box sets but I don't have too many because they take up a lot of room.  This is dated 1984 and is from Whitman.  Interesting, her blue gown from the movie is pink in this paper doll version.  The dolls have an almost anime feel to their faces and have slight bends from age (they don't lay flat anymore).  There is an accordion book that has five pages of outfits for the two dolls, it was a challenge to scan. The wedding dress is very similar to one I remember having as a kid.

4 comments:

  1. I love these old boxed sets. It's interesting that they changed the color of Cinderella's ball gown. I rather like it in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have this set. It was my favorite toy. Their children were my Gingham Girls paper dolls. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have this set. It was my favorite toy. Their children were my Gingham Girls paper dolls. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have this set. It was my favorite toy. Their children were my Gingham Girls paper dolls. ❤️

    ReplyDelete