Monday, May 4, 2020

Mommy's 1st Mother's Day


Hello everyone!  I'm afraid I don't have any Star Wars dolls for May 4th but I finished  the above Mother's Day card.  This card is for new mom's who just had a baby! (though I don't know if they would have any time for playing with paper dolls!)  The baby is based on Napco Piano Babies, like this.  I may do another one someday, because Piano Babies usually came in pairs I believe.  The baby is meant to be androgynous and has clothing that is mostly gender neutral with a few 'baby boy blue' and 'baby girl pink' pieces. The text on the inside reads "Congratulations on your bundle of joy, enjoy your baby, girl or boy.  On Mother's Day now it's baby and me, so be a happy family! The font I used is from DaFont and called PatchFun https://www.dafont.com/patchfun.font

2 comments:

  1. Love your paper dolls!! Thank you for drawing and sharing this :)!!!

    ReplyDelete